- Intimate hygiene by maintaining the micro-flora balance during the menopause.
- Mild cleansing for reliable hygiene with a gentle naturally based wash active compound.
- Adjusted to the pH value of 3.5 of the genital acid mantle, which is particularly indicated during menopause.
- For protection against pathogenic micro-organisms.
- Contributes to maintaining the physiological equilibrium of the mucous ecosystem.
- Natural calming and regenerative properties of alleviate irritation and restore the physiological environment of the vulva.
- Sea buckthorn oil improves the health of mucous membranes of the urogenital tract.
- Tea tree oil possess beneficial effects on vaginal infection.
- Lactic acid provides an acidic pH and maintains the moisture of the perineal area.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine has antiseptic property.
Direction of Use
Take 5 ml of gyniwash on palm, apply on the vaginal area and rinse thoroughly with water. Use in morning and evening.